Tuesday, August 30, 2011

ASOS Fashion Finder

So yesterday I discovered ASOS fashion finder and I love it! A bunch of many different unique styles, and a bunch of cool ideas to what you should wear and combine!

So I´m going to give you guys a look at my first outfit! I can so see myself in it, a couple of pounds lighter!

My outfit consist of:
- "Retro Lunch Box" - Colour: LONDON
- "LOVE Aubergine Angel" One Shoulder Dress
- "Marc By Marc Jacobs" Reflective Lens Wayfarer Sunglasses
- "Benny Beige Coat"
- "ASOS HEIGHTS" Tie Back High Sandals
ASOS Leather Portfolio Clutch



So look me up at ASOS.com - "fashion finder" and search for my username Maggie<3

Hugs and Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm 20 and currently studying in Hungary. My life evolves around friends, family, singing and studying! Me as an individual: stubborn, happy, friendly, social,crazy