Friday, April 8, 2011

Way too much DayDreaming!

I am a daydreamer! They say admitting it is the first step! You may think that daydreaming is not a disease, but I am living proof!

By using the internet I have found my dreamhouse and my dream honeymoon, girl-trip and moore! I just love planning a "fake" holiday to a nice and warm place! The only thing I hate about it is that I use time on this daydreaming :p Not much ofcourse, but some! I'm gonna share some of my fantasies with you guys!

Dream Home!
- To a price of a stunning 2 995 000 USD, I don't think I will be able to afford it in a near future :p But it is a DREAM home ;) I mean, who would not want to live in a house like this, located in Los Angeles

Dream Hotel!
- It seems just perfect, if I was rich! Living in luxury tents, and being "one" with the wilderness! 












Q: Do you have a dream - travel/hotel/home?

Nb: Perfect song to go with this post: Lupe Fiasco - Daydreaming ft. Jill Scott http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GQjYPWDcmg 

2 comments:

  1. Lol. You're just like my big sister. She's always "dream shopping" as I'd like to call it.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm 20 and currently studying in Hungary. My life evolves around friends, family, singing and studying! Me as an individual: stubborn, happy, friendly, social,crazy