Sunday, April 24, 2011

Things I always have in my handbag!

I'm a girl that always has a BIG handbag! I love my handbag! I got everything I need there and hence it's always heavy! So what do I have in my bag? Here are some random stuff!

Love and Toast - Hand Cream Mandarin
Your hands smell delicious and they stay moist! Absolutly love it! Always have it in my bag!




Senor Peregrino- Cecilia Samartin
Love this book! I'm still reading it, so I can't tell u the final result! The book is in the Paulo Coelho genré, so I started to read it because of that..

Barry M Lipstick- Coral 
Need something to give my lips color!

Lip Balm- Agatha Ruiz Des Les Prada- Beaute Des Levrés
The lipstick does not always make your lips moist, so thats why I use this! I apply this on first, and then the lipstick.







Arizona - Green Tea w/ Ginseng and Honey
Love the whole company Arizona! But my favorite drink is this one! I'm addicted to this S*** :) When I finish up the drink, I use the beautiful glass bottle to store water.










Q: What do u have in your handbag?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm 20 and currently studying in Hungary. My life evolves around friends, family, singing and studying! Me as an individual: stubborn, happy, friendly, social,crazy