Friday, April 8, 2011

Pursuit of Happiness

So this is my first post, at my new blog! Feeling the adrenaline pumping and the pressure of giving you guys an amasing first post! Currently I'm all about happiness! What's the key to happiness? 

I think that depends on what kind of personality you have! I know happiness for me is family and friends. Without a tons of friends around me, I'm not happy. Without my unique and strange family just a call away, I can't have a smile on my face! But what do you do when you move away from your friends and family? Thats my situation now! I'm currently living in Hungary (I'm from Norway) So my family and friends are hours! So how can I remain happy? I have no idea, yet! Thats the honest thruth! My biggest and boldest secret: I'm struggling to find happiness!


Happiness! Where are you, my old, but long gone friend?

NB: perfect song to go with this post! Kid Cudi- Pursuit of Happiness
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xzU9Qqdqww

Q: Have you ever been on a pursuit of happiness?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm 20 and currently studying in Hungary. My life evolves around friends, family, singing and studying! Me as an individual: stubborn, happy, friendly, social,crazy